Similar Deals Today
To find the good and useful Pruning Shears is not easy. We have to consider lots of things in term of price, shape, color and so on before we buy it. However, with the arrival of Fiskars 91095935J Pruning Shears, we have less worry. Its one of the few pruning shears that you can get around that will have the work done. It is ideal for cutting light branches and stems.
On top of that, not only is it fully hardened but also precision-ground steel blade stays sharp. Additionally, it is low-friction coating helps blade glide through wood, prevent the blades from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blades resist rust and the maximum cutting capacity is the only 5/8-inch diameter.
- All-steel design provides excellent durability for lasting value.
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage.
- Bypass blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8 inch diameter
- Lifetime warranty
- Ultra-Blade technology causes the blade to stay sharp 5 times longer
- Enclosed spring will not fall out
- Ambidextrous lock for ease of use
- Cushioned grip to protect your hands and non-slip grip
- More corrosion-resistant than stainless steel
Ease of Use
This is a workhorse pruner. Start with our standard hardened steel blade, precision grind it to a sharp edge, and then seal it with our patented UltraBlade coating, which starts out great and actually improves with use! Maintains cutting ease 5X longer than uncoated or non-stick (PTFE) blades. Thoughts of sharpening and blade replacement will fade from your memory; clean cuts time after time will become your new reality.
The Fiskars UltraBlade traditional bypass pruner features the patented UltraBlade coating, increasing blade sharpness to ensure greater ease of cutting and a longer blade life. This means more comfortable use, less fatigue, and less need for sharpening. In addition, UltraBlade offer corrosion resistance greater than that of stainless steel and stays sharp 5 times longer. Time-tested performance and patented features on this pruner combine to create a great value for the gardener.
Design and Maintenance
The cutting blade is replaceable and the hook is cambered to ensure clean cuts time after time. The enclosed spring won’t get lost or tangled in dense foliage. This pruner also features Softouch, dual-layer comfort grips, designed to outlast ordinary foam grips, as well as a patented, easy-to-use ambidextrous lock. The bypass pruner comes with a lifetime warranty.
Specifically designed to make pruning more comfortable for people with medium to large hands, features patented gearing technology that multiplies force in the middle of the cut where resistance is greatest. This makes cutting three times easier than traditional single-pivot tools and has helped earn this pruner the Ease-of-Use.
A razor-sharp, precision-ground blade stays sharp and resists rust, and a low-friction coating makes every cut even easier. Additionally, an ergonomically designed DuraFrame handle fits your hand comfortably and offers excellent durability.
- It is really much simpler to use than any other secateurs. I suppose that it is the fact that the handle turns which gives it its strength.
- The lock is easy to use and very accessible, making one hand operations a breeze.
- The best thing about these is that they’ll fit in your back pocket and stay locked
- They do tend to do better on green or growing wood than on dead branches. This work fine on green wood up to 1/2″ in diameter, but anything larger needs more leverage
By purchasing this traditional Fiskars Shears, you get a durable bypass clipper and shear combo that ranks among the best selling in the niche. Lightweight and lifted with two full hardened and precision ground steel blades, it cuts light branches and stem as well. Its ability withstands heavy duty abuse without chipping, dulling, or losing its performance.
The Fiskars 91095935J Pruning Shears stood out in our garden shear test, thanks to its unique gripping and cutting mechanism. These shears feature a built-in gear reduction system that helps to close the blades through the natural squeezing motion of your hand a great aid for easy cutting. If your pruning diameter is less than or equals to 5/8 inches then Fiskars Traditional Bypass Pruning Shears is highly recommended.
Best Prices Today
Fiskars 91095935J Steel Bypass Pruning Shears
$13.98 in stock
3 used from $13.00